Nature Meets Neon, In Partnership with Southwest Airlines
Did you know Southwest Airlines is now offering flights to Hawaii? To celebrate, Shoreline Hotel Waikiki partnered with Southwest for our first influencer trip with a few tastemakers to experience the new flight service to Hawaii and show everyone a good time in Waikiki—the #NatureMeetsNeon way.
We ate our way through Waikiki, kayaked and paddle boarded at Kualoa Ranch, swam with sea turtles and set sail in the Hawaiian waters around Honolulu.
Definitely check out these awesome places we visited during the trip:
- Kualoa Ranch Private Nature Reserve – they have a “secret island”, ATV tours, horseback riding and more.
- ZIGU – amazing sushi and Japanese food!
- Eating House 1849 by Roy Yamaguchi – incredible dining experience in the International Marketplace!
- Sunrise Shack – healthy options to kick-start your day!
Mahalo to our brand partners for providing essentials:
- ALOHA Collection – stylish pouches and bags that kept our wet stuff separate and our dry stuff dry!
- COOLA – cute packaging and reef-safe sunscreen so you can protect your skin and our reef 🙂
- GoPro – we were able to capture moments on the land, in the sea and all around Waikiki!
- Sand Cloud – sand resistant, easy to pack and they give back to marine life!
- Stojo – these collapsible and reusable cups are perfect for travel and everyday use.