Go Green This Earth Day 2022 – “Invest In Our Planet”￼
April is Earth Month! This year’s theme is “Invest In Our Planet” – an important call-to-action to clean-up and preserve our environment, do your part and practice a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
If you have plans to visit Oahu in April or if you’re a local – here are some community public clean-up events if you want to join to celebrate Earth Month and Earth Day on Friday, April 22, 2022!
- April 22, 2022 from 4:00-6:00PM – EARTH DAY Puʻu o Kaimuki Restoration
- April 23, 2022 from 8:00-11:00am – EARTH DAY WKND 808 & Patagonia Mokulē‘ia Army Beach Cleanup
- April 24, 2022 from 9:00-11:00am – EARTH DAY WKND 808 & SLP Cleanup & Honu Release
- April 2, 2022 from 9:00-11:00am at SALT Kakaako
- April 23 from 10:00am-12:00pm at Manoa Stream Cleanup
- April 24, 2022 – Earth Day Clean Up Festival
In an effort to implement more green practices at our hotel, Shoreline Hotel Waikiki, we’ve replaced the travel-size toiletries in our 135 rooms with large, refillable Public Goods shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion dispenser bottles made out of sugarcane-based plastics.
Are you a hotel guest? Embrace the tropical Hawaiian weather and conserve energy! Each room has a keycard system in place that automatically controls the air conditioning units and lights when inserted and deactivates when you remove the keycard when they are out of the room!